In celebration of the wedding month of June, the who’s who in Ilocos Norte’s wedding biz were assembled by Dennis Raquiza of Events and Ambiance by Denize, in cooperation with Robinsons Ilocos, for a clever bridal fair at the Robinsons in San Nicolas.
Had the chance to catch up with friends, and photograph some of my most respected young talents in the local creative field.
Planning a wedding? The wedding expo ends at 9 PM today. It’s worth collecting the business info of the exhibitors.
Speaking of weddings, Ilocos is a haven for surreal wedding venues such as century-old churches, romantic beach locales, whimsical garden settings and cinematic sand dunes.
– Seaside resort Playa Tropical’s Toni Carag. (Check out Playa here.)
– Marianne Gaces Pasion and Eric Cayetano were manning the Marianne Gaces Pasion Photography, Crown Printers and EM Productions booth. I always love Marianne’s photos!
– Eric’s to die for heirloom vintage camera collection! Check out Eric’s video samples. I know he puts awesome music!
– Specializing in airbrush makeup, artist Mara Manuel, has many hats. She’s also a personality development trainer.
Project Runway Philippines (Season 3) finalist Amor Albano’s wedding gowns are dreamy. A friend wants to buy the ducktail fantasy dress:)
– The details of the Janjan Carbonel bridal dress in layers upon layers of antique white tulle caught my eye. Sweet number!
– Hahah, ageless Marco Sison making the ladies and the bebekis swoon!
– There’s the Joan Kau in her lovely booth. She’s promising a new and improved Pamulinawen Resto, under new sole proprietorship.
– KaBloom’s floral arrangements.