A fun fashion event!!
If you are a certified Havaianatico,
who has that certain za za su
in French, that je ne sais quoi,
or in the vernacular, iti makunkuna nga ‘adda diak ma-X-plica kanyana’,
and love the beach,
then you have to check this out… and make plans ASAP.
A roving Havaianas team will be in Pagudpud, and yay! An exclusive Havaianas Flip-Float (life-size slipper raft) awaits you.
- Event Period is from April 2-3, 2010 in Pagudpud.
- Spotting will be from 10:00AM-4:00PM only at Pagudpud. April 2 – Maira-ira beachfront April 3 – Villa del Mar beachfront
- Spotted individuals will receive a fully inflated Flip-Float or a stub which can be redeemed for a fully inflated Flip-Float at the Havaianas Air Station located in Villa del Mar beachfront.
- Claiming of the Flip-Float will be from 10:00AM-4:00PM at the Havaianas Air Station only.
- Individuals below 16 years old may only receive the Havaianas Flip-Float when accompanied by a guardian in original Havaianas.
- Individuals who receive the Havaianas Flip-Floats will have their pinky finger marked.
- Individuals who receive the Havaianas Flip-Floats should be physically fit and able to follow the safety precautions.
- Individuals may not present themselves to be spotted and no proxy will be entertained. Only the individual spotted is entitled to receive the Havaianas Flip-Float.
- Event organizers will not be held liable for accidents due to the misuse 0f the Havaianas Flip-Floats.
- Recipients of the Havaianas Flip-Floats must be willing to have their photo taken by the official Havaianas photographer(s) and must be willing to have their pinky finger marked.
- Defective Havaianas Flip-Floats must be turned over to the event organizer for replacement.
- Valid only while stock lasts.
Only from Havaianas, the World’s Best Rubber Flip-Flops
Villa del Mar and Red Dot
May I remind you that your Havaianas must be authentic? Visit Red Dot now if you want to flaunt a new pair at the 2-day event. A Havaianas lounge (cooling station) will be set up at the Villa del Mar beachfront from April 2-3 for those who want more über-stylish Havaianas.
I heard photos of the chosen new owners of the über-cool Havaianas Flip-Floats will be posted on the Havaianas Facebook page. Oh, did I mention that about a hundred rafts will be given away? I need to pack my beach bag… coming up.
is located at 72 F.R. Castro Ave, Laoag City Tel. No. (077) 772-2046