Taking a Deep Breath left me the message:
Hi, I am a big fan of yours. I hope you don’t mind that I have nominated you for “Super-Sweet-Blogging-Award”. I must say it is a lot of work but I was honored with the nomination given me. I hope you will accept it and visit the other nominees’ blogs. Thank you!
Even if you don’t accept this nomination, I just want to tell you that I admire your contribution to eco-tourism and for promoting your province especially. Great job!
The instructions that go with the award acceptance:
1.) Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated you.
2.) Add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post.
3.) Answer 5 super sweet questions.
- Cookie or cake? Both. Chewy, fudgy chocolate chip cookie, crumbly shortbread cookie, crunchy lengua de gato, cheesy New York cheesecake, heavenly strawberry shortcake, bittersweet tiramisu! It’s a mood thing.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Lots!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Late in the afternoon.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sweetheart.
4.) Nominate and notify other bloggers:
Such a sweet gesture that passes on brio through a blogging community. Thank you, Taking a Deep Breath!