Here’s a slice of me. Cheese is one of my comfort foods. I get thrilled whenever I see cheese. I can forgo chocolates, but not cheese. Although I adore gourmet cheeses, I appreciate supermarket cheeses as well.
How do I love cheese? Let me count the ways…
- I know it’s smelly, but blue cheese is my ultimate favorite. It’s my all-around cheese.
- Plain nutty emmental or sandwiched with pastrami.
- Kesong puti and salted egg in bibingka galapong.
- Cooked spaghetti noodles with just parmesan and minced garlic sautéed in olive oil.
- Sugar-rolled Eden filled cheese turon.
- Homemade cheese pimiento sandwich.
- Appetizing feta in garden salad or pasta.
- Melted Monterey Jack (from my mom) in quesedilla with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Shakey’s Garlic and Cheese thin crust pizza.
- Grilled spinach and cheese sandwich. Best using a combination of different cheeses like ricotta, mozarella and parmesan.
- Camembert pan de sal.
- Beef Cordon Bleu.
- Mac and cheese.
- Baked potato with cheese and bacon bits.
- Cottage cheese with fresh fruits.
- Philadelphia cream cheese and bagel.
- New York Cheesecake.
- Don’t shoot me! I confess, canned Cheese Ravioli.
- A cube of quezo de bola followed by a grape. I’m not that zushala, forget the red wine! Even thinking about it makes me itch.
- Brie for dessert.
Photographed by Blauearth © Blauearth™ All Rights Reserved