I’ve always been a fan of Thai cuisine. Whenever I had the chance to travel to a place with a Thai restaurant, on top of my to-do list was to grab a tall authentic Thai iced coffee. But buying it from a restaurant was rather expensive, so I found a way to make it myself. I discovered the recipe 3 years ago through the dude. Cardamom, one of the oldest spices in the world, is what makes the coffee special.
Ingredients (enough for 2 glasses):
- 1/4 cup ground coffee beans
- a dash of ground cardamom, or it depends on how strong you like it
- 3 tbsps sweetened condensed milk
- lots of crushed ice
- Put coffee and cardamom in the filter of your coffee maker. Put enough water then brew.
- Pour into glasses and stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add crushed ice.
You may alter the measurements to suit your taste.
Enjoy the aromatic cooler! It’s good for the soul.