- thinly sliced Baguio beans
- grated carrots
- shelled baby shrimps and shrimp juice extracted from crushed heads
- chicken strips
- thinly sliced tofu
- wansoy, or Chinese parsley or cilantro
- half and half ground peanuts with sugar
- fried and strained sotanghon and nori (seaweeds) strips mix
- scrambled egg strips
- chopped garlic
- chili sauce (optional)
- lumpia wrappers
Sauté first 6 ingredients in very little oil. Drain after veggies turn limp. On a lumpia wrapper, arrange the cooked mixture together with other ingredients depending on your taste, then roll.
You can add other veggies like mongo sprouts and sauces like chili garlic or chili bean paste. Baguio beans can be substituted with sincamas (jicama) strips. Pork can be used instead of chicken. Be creative.